TİM-TEB Startup House
The TİM-TEB StartUp House, which enables the creation 20% of all tech startups in Türkiye, has managed to become a leading brand that offers the widest range of entrepreneurship services with a variety of innovative and sustainable programs in different cities in Türkiye.
Operating in different cities, the TİM-TEB Startup House contributes to Türkiye's development effort in the fields of exports, operations and technology by strengthening entrepreneurships and developing comprehensive programs with innovative, high value-added and export potential entrepreneurs. Nowadays it has branches in 7 cities including İstanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Denizli, Gaziantep, Bursa, Mersin.
The TİM-TEB Startup House, which is Türkiye's most comprehensive and widespread entrepreneurial family, raised more than 1533 entrepreneurs in 8 years in different segments in different provinces of Türkiye. Currently, their number of employees is 12.343 in total.
The TİM-TEB Startup House offers the services as an incubation center for newly established entrepreneurs and existing technology companies. The TİM-TEB Startup House, which plays an important role in transforming technology companies established with the help of various state aids to permanent and strong companies, is continuously developing its business model with the most appropriate consultancy and training applications for the needs of our country.
The TİM-TEB Start-Up House programs are designed to eliminate the following issues of the Turkish Start-Up ecosystem :
- The Start-Up ecosystem cannot develop in small cities due to limited resources.
- While the number of entrepreneurs increases, the number of value-added, commercialized, innovative and technological start-ups do not increase proportionally
- The number of Angel Investors, Investor Networks and Venture Capitalists do not meet the current need.
- Government incentives and supports are not widely known and used.
- Trainings given by the incubation centers in the Start-Up ecosystem only appeal to a standard Start-Up level.
- The TİM-TEB Startup House makes a major contribution to the country's economy in the fields of technology and exports thanks to its different programs which are Türkiye's most comprehensive and extensive ones that are designed in line with its problems and needs.
THE TİM-TEB STARTUP HOUSE INNOVATIVE AND SUSTAINABLE PROGRAMS:
STEP UP: Those who want to receive a TÜBİTAK Grant
START UP: Companies that have taken the first step in entrepreneurship and have 0 - $ 100,000 turnover
LEVEL UP: Companies between $ 100,000 - $ 1,000,000 turnover
FINTECH: Entrepreneurs working in the field of financial technologies such as payment systems, open banking etc.
GREEN UP: Initiatives working in the fields of sustainable agriculture and recycling, clean energy, environmentally friendly materials and clean technologies
WOMEN ENTREPRENEUR: In the entrepreneurship ecosystem of our country, the Women Entrepreneurship Program is carried out in order to support the growth and sustainability of women entrepreneurs' businesses.
Technology companies which are accelerating with the ''Level Up'' program
GROW UP: Companies between $ 1,000,000 – $ 10,000,000 turnover
The ''Grow Up'' program initiates technological firms abroad.
STRATEGIC GROWTH ANALYSIS: Firms supercharge their growth
GLOBAL UP: To build global startups
FOLLOW UP: For the alumni who attended one of the TİM-TEB StartUp House programs to follow-up their growth
SPEED MENTORING: A program consisting of meeting series where business people, corporate companies and investor group representatives come together to share their knowledge and experiences with startups and create a network.
START UP TO CORPORATE: S2C (Startup to Corporate) is a program for startups that have limited movement speed due to its size. Its function is helping startups to develop cooperation and purchase the latest technological products by making use of the reliable and dynamic structures of startups in order to make them able to develop cooperation and make sales to target corporate companies.
TECHNODAY: Collaboration between startups and corporations
DEMODAY: TİM TEB Startup House brings Important investors and stakeholders of the startup ecosystem together with startups by Demo Days.
CONTINUOUS TRAININGS: Periodic trainings in entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, foreign trade, digital marketing and innovation are provided
ANGEL INVESTOR DEVELOPMENT TRAININGS: To increase the awareness of the angel investor concept for businessmen
EXPORTING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES TRAININGS: Trainings within the scope of Export Development Training, Growth Management, Efficiency Management and Strategic Management.
- The TİM-TEB StartUp House programs are run in 2 periods throughout the year. Programs are determined and announced based on the capacity of the city. Effective program advertisements are carried out through online channels with the corporate communication units and partners. Also, programs are being advertised by visiting the technology companies, university communities, unions and other institutions that operate in the city.
- Applications are received online. If there is any application through telephone, it is directed to the online addresses and included in the pre-assessment process.
- Consultants assess the applications according to the defined criteria in the pre-assessment process. Successful Start-Ups are being interviewed and the final decisions are given for the shortlisted Start-Ups that are found eligible for the jury assessment step. As a result of the jury interviews which are held with the participation of partner representatives, Start-Ups are carefully selected for the program.
- Incubation or consultancy within the scope of acceleration is provided to each Start-Up depending on the program. Office support, technical mentorship, networks, commercial opportunities/corporate partnerships, investor relations, events and advertising support are intensively presented according to the growth needs of the Start-Ups and companies. Communication is maintained with all the companies completing the program and data such as turnover, export, investment, headcount is updated once in 3 months.
For detailed information: https://ec.europa.eu/docsroom/documents/38381
The TİM-TEB Startup House Demo Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vhX48Qsw18