“Secret Champions of Export” awards, organized this year for the first time with the cooperation of Turkish Exporters Assembly and Dünya Newspaper, received their awards on September 15th at the Export Summit organized by TIM.
On the first day of the Export Summit, attended by the Minister of Economy Nihat Zeybekçi, the “Secret Champions of Export” award ceremony was held. Exporter firms were given their awards in 13 categories, 3 of them being special awards.
Categories and Winners:
- "Original Product" Tale Words,
- "Champion Without Borders" ABC Lisans Üretim,
- "e-export" Kök-N Tasarım
- "Turquality Champion " Polin Su Parkları,
- "Service Export" Desird Tasarım,
- "University-Industry Cooperation" Dakotek Teknik Tekstil
- "R&D Center Innovation" Teklas Kauçuk
- "Young Exporter Award" BB Mekatronik Sanayi,
- " Young Exporter Jury Special Award " Asya Trafik Sinyalizasyon,
- "Most Environmentalist Champion" İpeker Tekstil,
- " Most Environmentalist Champion Jury Special Award" Lila Kağıt,
- "Enterprise Champion" Çalışkan Tarım
- "Sustainable Export Champion TIM Special Award" ASD Orman Ürünleri
Awards were presented to the managers of the firms the Minister of Economy Nihat Zeybekçi, Minister of Finance Naci Ağbal, TİM Chairman Mehmet Büyükekşi, TİM Deputy Chairman Tahsin Öztiryaki and DÜNYA Süper Veb Ofset AŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors Didem Demirkent.